Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Media Galore

I have to say to anyone who is a grant writer, you have my undying respect. Pepsi has the Refresh Everything grant in which they give out 10 awards a month. For more information, you can go to www.refresheverything.com.

As I have been filling out the form, I have been extremely excited for the possibility of Language Today become more and more of a reality but at the same time shocked. I am getting a crash course in grant writing.

I have also created a forum on proboards. It will more than likely be a month before I can start inviting participants.

In the event, that I am not able to find funding for the project, I have looked into free hosting. The wonderful engine, Google has free hosting and websites. Once I am able to get the website up, it will be the languagetodayproject.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment