Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whew! Phase 1 almost complete

So I have sent out probably quite a few sets of emails (4 mass, possibly 7 individuals) all attached with surveys. I am anticipating quite a few 'nos' but I know that there were be some 'yeses'. I heard from two teachers in the Memphis private school sector. One of which threw an idea that I haven't even considered. He is a teacher whose focus is in classical languages.

When I first created this project, I think I took for granted that classical languages are foreign languages that are no longer used in general conversation but they are still foreign languages that can be used in areas outside of law or medicine like art history, archeology, religious/spiritual studies, linguistics, etc. This is making me rethink some recording ideas (in a good way).

No comments:

Post a Comment