Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pushing through

Flyers for volunteer interests have been created. I have a website that I will use for this program on Weebly.com. Im still waiting to hear back from Union on approval to post flyers. Its been really crazy up there with the student camps and the school starting this week. I have seen a copy of the flyer to Lambuth,Lane, Freed Hardman University, and Jackson State Community College. I and planning on sending this flyer to University of Memphis, Rhodes College, Lemoyen Owen College, and Christian Brothers University next month. It sounds crazy to wait but I would like to make sure we already have something already established here in Jackson before dropping ship in Memphis.

As I have been rethinking this show, I have decided to officially set up for 6 shows but I still want to do 12 if possible. I want to leave some room for error and research. Plus Im back in school myself. So, I have decided to pick up a second blog to serve as the official blogsite. That way, while waiting to staff volunteers, I may post an article or two to the blog. If any of you are technicalogically advanced, I could use some help with blogtalkradio. Im considering using that as the host for the podcast recordings.

We also have a LinkedIn forum site. Updates are pending but if you want to sign up go here

No comments:

Post a Comment